Share article How to burn a dvd from imovie or burn all video to dvd: Why we want to burn video to dvd? What the benefits of DVD? 1. On DVD, videos a ...
Why we want to burn video to dvd? What the benefits of DVD?
1. On DVD, videos are organized into chapters, this will make it wasy for you to jump to your favourit scenes directly using the button of "skip chapter" on the dvd plyer,Using DVD you can enter the chapter number, or use the DVD-Video disc's menu feature.
2. The truth is videotapes deteriorate over time. But DVD is a much more permanent and stable medium. DVD is commonly used now for archival storage, and studies show that there's no theoretical limit to the lifespan of information on DVDs.
3. Adoption rate for DVD-Video players is far greater than that of any other consumer electronic devices to date and has long since surpassed the "early adopter" stage. Factor in new up-scaling DVD players to a higher resolution, such as 1080p, which has a picture quality equivalent to Blu-Ray discs, and you’ll see that the DVD is the medium of the future.
4.DVD uses digital technology, ensures that the information delivered is exactly the same as the information recorded, without any loss. DVD supports a much higher image resolution as well, resulting in a crisp, clear image without any of the fuzziness of videotape.
5. Audio and video information stored on DVD-Video is pure digital for a crystal clear picture and CD-quality sound. With DVD, you can copy your video easy, safe, makes your videos or photographs are safe, forever.
To have a convinient viewing and permanent safe high quality video burning video to dvd is the best choice. But how to burn my video to dvd without vdeo quality loss?
Doremisoft DVD maker mac is designed to burn all kinds of videos to DVD-5 or DVD-9 disc, it can support all SD/HD videos like WMV, 3GP, AVI, MP4, MOV, VOB, MPG, ASF, FLV, MKV, M4V, TOD, MOD, etc. to DVD with high quality on Mac OS X, in this process you can customize your DVD with gorgeous free DVD menu or templates. Besides, you also can trim your videos to clip the unwanted duration from camera recording clip or download video clip.
After getting this mac dvd maker, you can burn the all the videos to dvd, like burning avi to dvd. You also can edit your video with imovie first, then you canburn a DVD from iMovie follow the steps:
Firstly, export movie from iMovie:
One, Choose File > Share > Export using QuickTime formats.
Two, Choose "Movie to QuickTime Movie" from the Export drop down menu, if necessary. Choose an appropriate format from the Formats menu.
Three, Type a name for your movie file and select a destination to save files.
Four, Click "Save" to export iMovie project to video file.
Then you can burn the imovie export video to dvd with dvd maker for mac:
1. Import your iMovie exported movies to this Mac DVD burning program by clicking "Add File".
2. Choose DVD-5 (4.7G) or DVD-9 (8.5G) as the output according to your DVD disc specs.
3. Begin to burn iMovie porject to DVD.